Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement
This Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement is a response to Section 54(1), Part 6 of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and relates to actions and activities for the financial year ending 30 September 2021.
Showerdrape (STD) Ltd (‘the Company’, ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’) is committed to preventing slavery and human trafficking violations in its own operations, its supply chain, and its products. We have zero-tolerance towards slavery and require our supply chain to comply with our values.
Showerdrape (STD) Ltd has business operations in the United Kingdom.
We operate in the Wholesale, Distribution and Retail sector. The nature of our supply chains is as follows: We import bathroom accessories from a number of key suppliers.
For more information about the Company, please visit our website: www.showerdrape.co.uk.
As part of our efforts to monitor and reduce the risk of slavery and human trafficking occurring in our supply chains, we have adopted the following due diligence procedures:
- Internal supplier audits.
- Personal Inspection of supplier factories
Our due diligence procedures aim to:
- Identify and action potential risks in our business and supply chains.
- Monitor potential risks in our business and supply chains
- Reduce the risk of slavery and human trafficking occurring in our business and supply chains.
Risk and compliance
The Company has evaluated the nature and extent of its exposure to the risk of slavery and human trafficking occurring in its UK supply chain through:
- Evaluating the slavery and human trafficking risks of each new supplier.
We do not tolerate slavery and human trafficking in our supply chains. Where there is evidence of failure to comply with our procedures by any of our suppliers, we will seek to terminate our relationship with that supplier immediately.
In the next financial year, we intend to take the following steps to tackle slavery and human trafficking by:
- To continually improve and raise awareness throughout our company and our suppliers
The statement was approved by the board of directors.
Jack Shalom, Director
Showerdrape (STD) Ltd